What to wait from new chapter of the “Fortnite”
This Tuesday all players were tempered by waiting of what will happen in new 11th season of the Fortnite. During all 10th season we could notice some strange rift zones at different areas on map and that mysterious Visitor guy from Season 4 used to appear. Same as in previous version a timer has come to the sky over the rocket at Dusty Depot and then all went to darkness for 30 hours. This is was “The End”.
Developers had moved its reboot to 17th of October and now on we are all in passion what to wait. But some juicy updates we had found already and would like to share with you.
Fortnite`s Season 11 got whole new map
Old map was replaced with new fashioned Fortnite map which shows nice scale and few new characters. Another thing about theory that the Visitor is continuing to play big role strengthens.
The image looks very detail and complex, so you will have a lot to explore. There exactly will be new skins, special weapons, unplayable characters and other tricks you can use in battle.
New Chapter of Fortnite will make characters skill-based
First change what we have noticed player now is matched by skill. This feature will help you to connect with other players similar with by skill and work together will create better fight with opponents.
Also playing characters are same but wearing new cloth. Interesting event, that you can help your friends if injured with “bandage bazooka” on the distance. And now you can find more places to hide if you play such way.
For better experience Fortnite introduces bots
Another big change is appearance of bots. These unplayable game members will show up more frequently in lower-skill matches.
“They will behave similarly to normal players and will help provide a better path for players to grow in skill,” Fortnite developer Epic said. “Bots will work in conjunction with the new matchmaking system, and as your skill improves, you’ll face fewer bots. Bots will not be present in Competitive playlists.”
Fortnite Season 11 battles –whats new?
As company tells, the Fortnite Season 11 battle pass will cost 950 V-Bucks. If you prefer choosing of the boosted version, which can automatically push you up 25 tiers, you will have to pay 2,800 V-Bucks.
The smallest pack of 1,000 V-Bucks will cost $9.99 USD in the Fortnite shop and If you want boosted battle pass you can get 2,800 V-Buck pack.
Mysterious visitor in Fortnite 11th season
In the last part of Fortnite the Visitor has found a new friend with the LED mask and futuristic combat suit, the Scientist, who bared a striking resemblance to the Visitor, but having a huge blade on his left arm, which doesn’t appear to be for the kind of science to use.
The Visitor came at the Season 10th when the time capsule in the meteor above Dusty Depot has been opened and then he was evidently searching for rocket bits from the bodies of B.R.U.T.E. mechs.
Last time these two guys were sitting in a town in the desert biome (what easy to check with giant light beam), and the other is in the ice biome. Data miners think that the Visitor tries to protect the island from the meteor but there is no confirmation about.
Also there was strange text: “Did the Cube ever corrupt, or was the darkness always there? Let your dark side take control while wearing the Dark Reflections pack!”. Most probably it was a marketing gimmick about Fortnite 10th final.
All new tricks in Fortnite`s Chapter 2
As expected all new is better than old, that’s why new Fortnite 11th was refined in every non-essential item and weapon, every character and new map got some compounded changes and tweaks. Now on players can use boats, swimming, running, fishing, healing, hiding and other. Also game got new makeover of the career tab, which now keeps a timeline of major milestones in your Fortnite career nicely.
- The complexity of new landmarks and weapons really surprises. For example you can now upgrade your weapons for materials at workbenches and with spending of some materials (wood, brick, metal) you reach new level of rarity. And rare weapons in Chapter 2 are true rare, you can sell or buy a golden SCAR or sniper rifle with 250 mats and combat. After battle you have to verify your victory because it depends from small difference in damage output.
- New Fortnite allows you to make fishing (of weapons as well), and you can use your fishing pole even to pull other players towards you. That’s a nice feature allows fishing for friends, pulling them closer without risking of your neck.
- Swimming in Fortnite 11th – now you can feel yourself like the dolphin! New feature allows you jumping after diving and feel yourself as dolphin or aquaman. In addition if you grow good speed it will be much harder to hit you.
- In comparison with Fortnite 10th you don’t need to use “Return to lobby” button to start another game. Now players can queue into another game with no rests and interruptions, but don’t forget to hit the “Go outside” button if necessary, too.
- New rewards can be found on the beaches in Sweaty Sands. Just swing and look for little circular protrusions (they look like belly buttons), they will open a lot of buried treasures.
- If you get some injuries visit the Slurpy Swamp. It’s a healing heaven, where you can meet magic blue healing goo. Just stand in the open vats or glowing riverbeds to get relief, destroy the bigger, sealed vats for a huge splash of health and shields, but don’t forget to invite the whole squad first.
- Travel between locations through power lines. These object work as ziplines helping you change Retail Row, Dirty Docks, or Steamy Stacks quickly. You will like it when a lot of players will land on one location and you will be able to make quick switch.
- If you want in this game you are able to carry downed enemies, not just allies and even toss them off cliffs, or burn them, open their chests, if you are cruel enough. All these actions and other will give you rewards.
Of course that’s not all new what has changed in Fortnite Chapter 2, and all of us will discover something new every time. But it’s clear it will be something big. And for the moment let’s play the Fortnite black hole minigame and keep in touch for updates and news from Boosteroid.